7 Healthy Habits
The value of healthy habits cannot be overstated. It’s what you do and what you think about every moment on a daily basis that creates the pattern of your life . Any point in time is an indicator of where you will be going next. Repetitive motion will strengthen your current habit…so to change it you need to be aware of it. Healthy living habits ensure you are heading in the direction you want to go. Just what healthy habits are will be different for every person. Generally, there are 7 healthy habits that shouldn’t be missed by anyone.
- Love yourself. No matter what your story is…you deserve love. Negative thinking and self criticism are unhealthy habits that will attract more of the same things to be negative about. When you love yourself and feel good, you will attract more things to feel good about. That’s the universal law of attraction.
- Eat a wholesome diet. Develop healthy eating habits for you and your family.
- Vitamin D. Vitamin D is a more important nutrient than was once thought. It builds your immune system and protects you from many diseases and cancers. Chances are you’re deficient since the minimum RDA is 2000mg stronger than before. Build your immune system strong and healthy with adequate intake of vitamin D.
- Eat Iodine rich food. There are many halogens present in our environment that deplete us of our iodine. Fluoride and bromide found in water, food and toothpaste are the culprits. Eat plenty of seafood and make sure your salt is iodized. Have your iodine levels checked, especially if you’ve been diagnosed with cycts, thyroid problems or breast cancer. Iodine is needed by your entire body to function properly. Your body doesn’t produce it, so deficiences may cause a severe imbalance in the functioning of the body.
- Bowel health. Your immune system exsists in the colon and bowels. When you are constipated, toxins sit in your body making you ill. You want a smooth transit time for food. Eating plently of whole grains and foods should be most that is needed to get things moving. Also, a good probiotic or kefir drink to build up the good bacteria needed in the colon. Avoid over use of antibiotics unless absolutley needed. Learn about natural antibiotics at www.thenaturalremedyguide.com.
- Family time. Spend time with family or the people you love. Love and a sense of community keep people living longer, happier lives.
- Spend time in nature. Nature is very healing. It de-stresses and washes away worries. Sunshine is also the best source of vitamin D. People who spend time outdoors are less depressed and lead much healthier lives.